Despite the high safety of the method, there is a number of contraindications to exercising:
- Minor injuries and infected sores either in the oral cavity or on the face;
- Skin conditions (eczema, fungous diseases);
- inflammatory diseases of the facial and trifacial nerves;
- ENT ilnesses — rhinitis, maxillar sinusitis, tonsillitis (with lymph flow, bacteria can also spread in the body);
- lymphatic system diseases;
- brain blood flow disorder;
- high blood pressure;
- oncological diseases;
- severe osteoporosis;
- brain injuries;
- general serious diseases (pancreatic diabetes, severe vascular pathology, endocrine and immune system diseases, systemic connective tissue diseases, collagenoses).
- mental disorders and certain neurological diseases;
- drug abuse;
- generally feeling sick;
- your general physician’s prohibition;
- notched cosmetic mesothreads (cogs and aptos) in place.
A direct contraindication to using Patakara is any illness in active or acute phase.
In case of any systemic disease that causes swelling, such as pneumocardial or kidney diseases, thyroid gland diseases, etc., the results of exercising will not last long, as the skin will stretch out again and again due to incoming fluid.